NabuGetsu Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NabuGetsu Forums

BNG Forums.

+3
sebisun
GokuDeath
Techno
7 posters

Applications

Techno
    Techno
    Admin

Applications  Empty Applications

Post  Techno Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Post your staff applications here. If you're interested in being a pixel artist display your work with your post. If a OOC Admin/Mod then post your past experiences. If you're interested in being a programmer privately message me.
    GokuDeath

Applications  Empty Ricky(GokuDeath's) Gm/Mod Apps

Post  GokuDeath Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Name: Ricky

Byond Key: GokuDeath

Experience.:Bleach Hollow Flash Alpha, Dragon Ball Online:The Henken-Sai, Naruto Final War, Bleach OverwhelmingDarkness, Naruto Destroyed Chaos, Bleach Shooting Star, Bleach Master of Zangetsu.

Reason: Well I would like to help the players as best I can. I just gave my cousin and entire guides worth of information on the pager in my own words and I thought I could do that for everyone else.
    sebisun

Applications  Empty Re: Applications

Post  sebisun Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Name: Sebastian
    Byond Key: Sebisun1

Experience.:Dragonball Dark Apocalypse, Naruto War, Naruto Shipuudens Revenge, Naruto Beast, Dragonball Mystic Legends,... And a Lots of another Games.

Reason: Well I would like to help the players as best I can. And I have a lot of Exp. in Shinzui whats the Same Game Only a Another Server/. 
    The Sage of Six Paths

Applications  Empty Admin/GM Application

Post  The Sage of Six Paths Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:30 am

Name: Xavier

BYOND key: The Sage of Six Paths

Experience: Dragon Universe, Bleach Corrupt Soulz (Owner), Naruto Shinobi Fatality, Naruto Goa: Corrupted World (Owner), Naruto Shippuden: World Destruction and a few other that don't have a HUB anymore.

Reason: I used to play back in Shinzui and anything I have forgotten I've relearned by playing Nabu Getsu because it had been a while. I'm online most of the time even late hours at night when other admins are not on due to bad sleeping habits, so I can be there to help players when other admins aren't online. I can also help provide ideas for future updates and bug fixes and simply ways to improve some things in order to attract more players.

-Thanks for the opportunity! Very Happy lol! 
    Techno
    Techno
    Admin

Post  Techno Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

GokuDeath wrote:Name: Ricky

Byond Key: GokuDeath

Experience.:Bleach Hollow Flash Alpha, Dragon Ball Online:The Henken-Sai, Naruto Final War, Bleach OverwhelmingDarkness, Naruto Destroyed Chaos, Bleach Shooting Star, Bleach Master of Zangetsu.

Reason: Well I would like to help the players as best I can. I just gave my cousin and entire guides worth of information on the pager in my own words and I thought I could do that for everyone else.
     If you still play I'd love to have you on the team.

Techno Iriguke A.L.T Bloody eyes~Applications  New_sh10

Last edited by Techno on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Techno
    Techno
    Admin

Post  Techno Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:58 am

sebisun wrote:Name: Sebastian
    Byond Key: Sebisun1

Experience.:Dragonball Dark Apocalypse, Naruto War, Naruto Shipuudens Revenge, Naruto Beast, Dragonball Mystic Legends,... And a Lots of another Games.

Reason: Well I would like to help the players as best I can. And I have a lot of Exp. in Shinzui whats the Same Game Only a Another Server/. 
     Denied.

Last edited by Techno on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Techno
    Techno
    Admin

Post  Techno Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:59 am

The Sage of Six Paths wrote:Name: Xavier

BYOND key: The Sage of Six Paths

Experience: Dragon Universe, Bleach Corrupt Soulz (Owner), Naruto Shinobi Fatality, Naruto Goa: Corrupted World (Owner), Naruto Shippuden: World Destruction and a few other that don't have a HUB anymore.

Reason: I used to play back in Shinzui and anything I have forgotten I've relearned by playing Nabu Getsu because it had been a while. I'm online most of the time even late hours at night when other admins are not on due to bad sleeping habits, so I can be there to help players when other admins aren't online. I can also help provide ideas for future updates and bug fixes and simply ways to improve some things in order to attract more players.

-Thanks for the opportunity! Very Happy lol! 
    If you still play I'd be glad to welcome you to the team.

DwnTwn

Post  DwnTwn Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Key: DwnTwn
    IGN: Dr. Rai
    Past Experiences: I've taken a short hiatus from BYOND. I've returned from it not long ago. I don't really recall many of the games that I've been Admin/GM/Host on, but I'll try to post a few. These are the few that I remembered;
    Dragonball Generations (Host)
    Dragonball Universer/PvP/Finale/Etc (Admin/Host)
    Naruto: Dasshaku Seiryoku (Admin)
    * I've aided on many games. Most of them were Role-playing games. I'm sorry, I cannot remember any more.
    Reason: I'll be straight up, I want to help players. That, alone, should be a good reason. Many players are new to NG, and are always in need of assistance. I've helped some as a player, but there's some things that I cannot accomplish as one. I am, also, enforcing the rules when there is need of doing so. I am fluent in both English and Spanish (If that is of anyone's interest).

Thank you for your time,
    ~ Doctor Rai
    Yaka

Post  Yaka Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Byond Key: Catamount33

Experience: Bleach Rising Desteny (GM lvl 3, GM lvl 4), Naruto: Supreme Shadows (enforcer, GM) Bleach:Final Bankai (GM lvl 4).

Reason: I like to help out new players by providing them with information that isn't on the guide. And help them have a good experience playing Nabu Getsu. I also think having me join "the gang" will be a great choice because of my past experiences with Shinzui and Nabu Getsu and my vast knowledge of this game.

Hope you take this in consideration Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro farao king santa cherry sunny jocolor
    azxdew

Applications  Empty application for moderator

Post  azxdew Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Name:Jacob

byond name:azxdew

reason for applying: i really enjoy this game and want to contribute and make it a fun time for all by keeping trolling down and helping new players

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:23 pm